How you can help spread the word!
Donations are very much appreciated but you can also help us by telling others. With MS being difficult to detect, it is likely that someone you know is affected by MS and would like to help fund the search for a cure. By spreading the word, we can raise awareness and funds and have a larger impact than we can individually.
Here is how you can help spread the word:
Join our Donor Email List
- Ask your friends, family and co-workers to join our donor list by sharing our sign up form with them. You can email them with a link by clicking here.
- ‘Like’ our Facebook Community page. By clicking the LIKE button at the top of our community page, you will show your support and receive updates in your Facebook News Feed that you can share with friends.
- ‘Share’ our Facebook Community page updates. Any time one of one of our updates appear in your news feed, please click the ‘share’ button to post it to your wall and have it appear in your friends news feeds.
- ‘Share’ this page on Facebook by clicking here: [fbshare]
- If you have a Twitter account, you can follow us on Twitter by going to our twitter page and clicking ‘FOLLOW’: http://twitter.com/bikems10000. When you do this, any updates that we post will appear in your Twitter feed.
- ‘Retweet’ our updates. When we send an update on Twitter you can click the small button with circular arrows to ‘Retweet’ the post. This virally spreads the word to all of the people who follow you and exponentially expands our reach.
We very much appreciate all of the support we receive and beyond just donating financially, spreading the word and reaching more people gets us closer to a cure.