Help Mary Lynn and Tim raise $10,000 for Multiple Sclerosis in 2011
This Christmas, Mary Lynn and I wanted to give our friends Ann Spencer and Scott Roop the gift of $10,000 to help fund the search for a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Ann and her brother, WD are both diagnosed with MS and we are truly inspired by their courage! Through the nationwide Bike MS fund-raising program and we are going to ride our bikes in as many Bike MS rides as it takes to raise $10,000 through our family, friends, and colleagues. Mary Lynn and I have already pledged $200 but WE NEED YOUR HELP!
How can you help? DONATE, SPREAD THE WORD and FOLLOW ALONG/JOIN US!
100 People X $100
We are planning to find 100 friends, family and colleagues willing to support us with at $100 donation to the National MS Society. Any amount is welcome and every dollar is very much appreciated. No matter how much you choose to give, we would like to keep you updated each time we reach a $1,000 milestone. Everyone who donates $100+ will be registered to win a custom commerative 9 Cloud Cycling bike jersey! Even if you don’t wish to donate, please help by spreading the word!
Our Ride Schedule
Nearby one of our rides? Come out and join us! We’ll send updates before, during and after each ride so that everyone can follow along!
- March 26th – Florence AZ
- June 25th – Logan UT
- July 23/24 – McCall ID
- August 6/7 – Portland OR
- August 21/22 – McCall ID
- August 27/28 – Billings MT
- August 28/29 – Graeagle CA
- November 13/14 – Las Vegas NV
Updates Your Way
We plan to make frequent updates as we reach $1,000 milestones and plan for, attend and follow up on Bike MS rides. We hope to make it convenient and non-intrusive for you to keep up with our progress!
We are providing the following ways to keep in touch:
- Email Updates: Subscribe to our email list and we will send you a notice each time we update!
- Facebook Community Page: Click the ‘Like’ button on our Facebook Community page to both spread the word and get updates posted to your wall in Facebook.
- Twitter: We’ve setup a Twitter account (@bikems10000) that you can monitor or follow to receive updates.
- Bike MS RSS Feed: Subscribe to our RSS feed for Bike MS updates.